Hi dear creative fashionista, welcome to my blogazine! I´m Glee, former high school Maths teacher and professional debate trainer turned full-time online entrepreneur with over five years of fashion blogging under my belt.
Creative Fashion aims to empower women to live with style and confidence. It´s a catalog of practical tips in fashion and translating (good) trends into her own personal style. It initiates discussions and offers guides on how she can improve her self-esteem and self-confidence.
I help women own their style, discover their physical strengths and dress their body type accordingly.
I´m a firm believer that you need not blow your bank in order to look good. With a little creativity you can look a million bucks even with thrift finds (believe me, I´ve done that many times).
I love interpreting runway looks for the street, you´ll be surprised how easy it is to own the runway your way.
I also discovered that as we age, our style evolves for the better; it becomes more classy. This blogazine will guide you on what investment pieces to prioritize in order to achieve a classy and polished style. I only feature elegant trends that professional women can wear. I´m an advocate for elegance and minimalism, I don´t believe in the need for too much jewelry.
But most importantly, I am driven to help women become more confident (with what she has and what she can become).
Creative Fashion will feed you with daily dose of fashion inspiration.
Here, you will find inspiring tips on the following topics:
- trend – the latest and hottest trends of the season from the runway, street and red carpet events, + how to work them to suit your lifestyle.
- beauty – beauty tips and inspiration for women. Makeup tutorials and best beauty product recommendations.
- how to wear – unsure how to wear it right or how to mimic your coveted runway looks? No problem, I´ll take you by the hand.
- what to wear – advice on what classic, chic and sophisticated items to have in your closet + what trendy items to accent them.
- ask the stylist – where I answer readers´questions on how to wear, what to wear, how to flatter their body type, what to wear to work, and everything in between.
- work outfits – advice and inspirations on chic dressing for the office + stylish and professional-looking work outfits for women.
- lifestyle – lifestyle tips and inspirations for stylish, healthy, smart and happy women
Most Popular Posts:
I know that as a gleeful fashionista you´re a busy gal, so I make my posts as direct and as entertaining as possible.
Thank you so much for reading.