Have you been looking for tips on how to wear smoking slippers for women? If yes, then the following style ideas are for you.
The fashion world is gosh-ing over this new ballet flats! They´re cousins and both are made for walking, only this new pair is more sophisticated, it´s known as the smoking slippers.
Actually a slip on loafer, smoking slipper embodies the look of a classic loafer but with flat or very low heels. It comes in neutral colors such as black (I´m digging a pair of patent), brown, silver and leopard print, or it comes as a bright and metallic colorblock if not decorated with studs and beads.
How Celebrities Wear Smoking Slippers
- Alexa Chung is one of the first top fashionistas to embrace the trend and she has a clear preference for the patent black smoking slippers with tassels. She wears it with a bright colored mini dress and a catchy clutch bag or with a printed mini skirt tempered with a black pullover
- Amber Heard was seen giving a pair of silver (beaded) smoking slippers a casual but polished take. A denim to denim combo pulled together with a sophisticated nude top coat and an equally striking silver bag.
- Selena Gomez wore a simple sleeveless top paired with extra-short denim shorts, rose pink scarf and finished off with gray smoking slippers.
1. Printed Romper with Black Smoking Slippers
A beautiful romper will always look great with smoking slippers. I found this leafprint romper and I love it. Since it has black color in it, I paired it with some black smoking slippers. And since there´s also some shades of brown in the print, a brown leathern bag is perfect to complete the look.
2. Blue Bootcut Jeans with Beige Smoking Slippers
3. Black Jeggings with Black Smoking Slippers
4. Cropped Skinny Jeans with Smoking Slippers and Trench Coat
Get the Look Now!
If you love this trend, it´s time to get a pair of smoking slippers for you. Click on the photo to learn more about the product.
What do you think of smoking slippers? Do you think it´s more sophisticated than ballet flats? Would you gladly swap your fave ballerinas for a pair of slip on loafers? How would you wear it?