There are two trends that were making waves at the runway stage for spring – the cold-shoulder and the undying boho style. But did you know that you can actually wear both trends in one? Yes, you heard me right. I found that you can work with boho pieces while also sporting the chic cold-shoulder, whether it´s cut-out or off-shoulder.
Not only that, the following pieces that I dug for you has a unique character in them; they add a twist of modern to the classic bohemian style! Make sure to incorporate them to your spring wardrobe for they´ll also transition nicely to summer.
1. Off-shoulder modern boho dresses for daytime
1) Show Me Your Mumu / 2) BCBGMAXAZRIA / 3) Amanda Uprichard / 4) Parker / 5) Billabong
These are fresh-to-the-eye light colored dresses that will work well with gladiator sandals, strapped heels or thong flat sandals. Slip into one for meeting up with the girls for brunch or shopping escapade.
2. modern boho cold-shoulder maxi dresses
6) Amanda Uprichard / 7) erin fetherston
Whether it´s for day-time or party-time, baring your shoulder is the of-the-moment statement maker. Seal the modern boho look with cascading maxi dresses.
3. cold-shoulder modern boho dresses for daytime
8) Moon River / 9) Glamorous
The cold-shoulder cut-out style dresses maybe out-numbered by the off-shoulders, but once you found the style you love, you´ll know it´s the one.
4. bare shoulder modern boho dresses for after-work parties
10) Shoshanna / 11) BCBGMax / 12) Twelfth Street
And yes! You can also rock the cold-shoulder look to a date or after-work parties with the pals and colleagues. Choose one in dark hue or in paisley lace pattern and finish up with high heels.
5. cold/off shoulder modern boho blouses
13) Glamorous / 14) RD Style / 15) Joie
With shorts, skinny jeans, high-waist flares pants or denim culottes, a cold/off-shoulder boho blouse will always bright surprises to your spring and summer style.
What do you think, girls? Are you into modern boho chic cold-shoulder fashion? Are you a dress girl or a blouse girl?