Although working from home was my ultimate dream, there are days when I do miss dressing up for work. I miss wearing the high waist slacks teamed with a button down shirt and a necktie scarf, or the jacket and skirt set. For the past five years, my working wardrobe has been sleeping in my closet.
To offset what I miss, I regularly feature work outfits here on the blog. It makes me re-live those nights when I plan a professional-looking outfit to wear the next morning.
If you´re looking for ways to inject some personality to your office attire, check out these seven pieces.
Two Tone Lace Bolero Jacket Over Sleeveless Jersey Dress Belted
1. Do you have dresses that make you feel confident but sleeveless? You may have tried covering your arms with a jacket but that the jacket mutes the dress way too much. This chic bolero should be the answer.
2. A sheath dress is always flattering work especially if it comes in a professional-looking color block. Wear the dress as is to business meetings or throw over a jacket for the office.
3. All black is powerful, sure, but it can also be uninspiring. Why not brighten it up with an elegant floral print jacket?
4. Bell sleeves are still in! Wear this shift dress featuring flared sleeves with some black high heels and black opaque stockings for work.
Gabby Skye Women’s Sheath Dress with Geometrical Print
5. If floral print isn´t your thing, how about a stunning geometric print? This sheath dress with quarter sleeves is super elegant + it´s lovely print will surely inspire you at work!
6. A-line skirts like this are my favorite for work. I like wearing it with a button-down shirt + necktie scarf and a suit jacket + black low-vamp pumps for special days. I also love matching them with comfy but elegant blouses for normal days at work.
7. Sometimes you just have to add beautiful surprises to your work wardrobe. Swap the stiletto black skirt with this lace pencil skirt once in a while. This beauty will look fierce with either a black or a white suit jacket.
What do you think? Which of the above looks would gladly join your work wardrobe?