Watch out for the trending green dresses! This season the green trend is back; although the focus is on spring green. Basically, it´s the color of the new grasses that sprout out in spring.
There can be different variations to this spring green, but just opt for the brightest green you can find.
Green is the freshest color to the eye, but it´s also the color that I find most intimidating. I have a beautiful green dress in my closest but I always found excuses not to wear it. I´ve only worn it once.
This season though, I noticed that green dresses is trending yet again — especially the bright green also known as the bright kelly green, the classic green or the spring green — and I thought, this should be a good reason for me to finally brave wearing my lovely green dress more. What is it with green that intimidates me? I still haven´t figured it out.
So what spring dresses should you wear?
Table of Contents
1. Trending Green Dresses: Sleeveless Halter Maxi Green Dress
From the office to the evening cocktail dinner this well-rounded three-quarter sleeved dress with gorgeous swirling lace and midi length is a key player. You will never regret investing on an elegant green dress.
2. Ribbed Knit Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Square Neck Summer Party Maxi Long Green Dress
I have never seen a head-to-toe lace dress for such an affordable price. Rocking this to a holiday party will never make you fade into the background. I suggest a pair of slim strap high heels though.
3. Trending Green Dresses: Sexy Spaghetti Straps Backless Satin Maxi Dress High Slit Drape Cowl Neck Cocktail Party Green Dress
I wished I was tall enough to showdown this luscious sway of drape. A floor-sweeping maxi skirt is always irresistible.
4. Chiffon Sleeve Sheath with Keyhole Bright Green Dress
This shade of green is more fun and youthful, more of a daywear. It´s fab to wear to wedding parties or to holiday relaxing parties with friends and family.
5. Trending Green Dresses: Prairie Dreams Green Dress
This makes me think of army green, which ever so trendy. I find this swing dress an epitome of two things — toughness and femininity. You´re girly in every twirl of your dress, but tough in that hue of green!
6. Short Sleeve Babydoll Dress Button Down with Pockets Grass Green Dress
Did you know that you can look fierce while chic in an olive green shirt dress? Whether you´re styling it sexy with lace up sandals or tomboy with a simple white tee and distressed jeans, fierce will always be in your vocabulary.
7. Boho Lace Strap Sleeveless Square Neck Ruffle A Line Flowy Long Maxi Green Dress with Pockets
8. Twist Knot Front Ribbed Knit Bodycon Bandeau Tube Dress Casual Solid Strapless Maxi Long Green Dress
9. Trending Green Dresses: One Shoulder Summer Casual Green Dress
10. 2 Pieces Outfits One Shoulder Smocked Crop Top & High Waist Long Skirt Dress Set with Pockets
11. Puff Sleeve Short Mini Dress Flowy Ruffle V Neck A Line Wrap Green Dress
And of course, here´s a super chic hat to complete all your green dress outfits.
12. Ruffle Short Sleeve Tie Waist Midi Dress Pleated A-Line Summer Green Dress
13. Trending Green Dresses: Casual Sleeveless Ruffle Short Green Dress
Let me know which dress is for you!