Move over tall boots, we thank you for keeping our totsies warm throughout the cold seasons, but we´re now ready to embrace the sexier side of footwear. Spring shoes are about colors, peekaboo, and surprising styles. Here are nine unique shoes to build your spring wardrobe with glamor.
1. Floral print peep-toe. Floral is big this season and extends down to your feet. Try a lace-up floral peep-toe ankle boots to showcase your fresh pedi.
2. Cut-away pumps. We´re used to seeing cut-away dresses in the last couple seasons but this time, try rocking a cut-away piece that shows off the sexiest angles of your feet. Nude color just keeps things uber chic.
3. Bright platforms. No reason to look boring in flatforms. Go for something minimalist in style but bold in color!
4. Oversized wedge sneakers. The bigger the better, the bolder the sexier. That´s a new mantra to embrace to truly revolutionize your spring wardrobe.
5. Print and color block. Colorblocking was a viral trend in 2011. But this year´s trend is about print and color blocking. Neutral leopard print and hot pink look like they´re made for each other.
6. Snake sandal. If you love wearing a snake cuff on your arms, you´ll also love wearing snake on your pins. Sexy is a word that describes it well.
7. Buckled ankle sandal. This style is perfect for transitional weather. They´re going to be too hot in summer, but they´re cute for late spring. Rock a gorgeous sandal with buckled straps for a change.
8. Bright gladiators. We´re so used to seeing dark gladiator sandals. Try something more fun, go for a really bright one.
9. Pumps with cape. This beauty is a queen. Every detail of it speaks grand sophistication. The colors, the cape, the colorblocking, and the edging. This pump will rock your world.
Now over to your, darlings. Which shoe styles are you going to add to your spring wardrobe?