I once featured the many interpretations of the little black dress. But those were Nasty Gal´s interpretations, if you know what I mean. So for this coming holiday parties, which you are prepping to attend, I suggest that you never overlook a little black dress as an option.
To help you find the best LBD, I´m featuring today sixteen new styles of little black dresses that are clean, elegant, and party-perfect.
1. Sleeveless Mock Turtleneck Flyaway Dress. You know, flowy and comfy tops my list. Wear your hair up to emphasize the turtle neck and to show your toned arms, and lengthen your legs with clean black pumps.
2. V-Neck Lace Dress with Scalloped Trim. Lace is never going anywhere when it comes to party dresses. But why not make it more interesting? Try this scalloped trim LBD.
3. Side Ruched Jersey Knit Sheath Dress. As I´ve said yesterday, ruched dresses are probably the best subtle update to a simple little black dress.
4. Sleeveless Sheer Yoke Dress with Feather Hem. If you´re looking for a glam LBD which you´re ready to invest on then look no further, the feather hem of this Vince Camuto dress is surefire.
5. Crossed Front Sheath Dress. The hem length is midi, but that main statement is the cross front bodice.
6. V-Neck Fit-and-Flare Dress. Simple, yes, but a flared LBD is figure-flattering.
7. Shirred Front Dress. Similar to ruching, but the ruch is sewn in between to get more shirring. It´s a figure flattering LBD, but you can add an interesting long cardigan.
8. Racerback Cutout-Back Dress. Cute in front, party at the back.
9. Pleated Trapeze Dress. A gorgeous flyaway made by pleats, yeah? This silhouette flatters the vertical triangle body type the most.
10. Shoulder Shift Dress with Necklace. This is my personal pick, but I´m only wearing it if we´re not getting a white Christmas.
11. Sequin Cap Sleeve Party Cocktail Dress. To make sure that your LBD standouts, opt for a sequined one.
12. Velvet Off Shoulder Sheath Dress. I know of some girls who are totally into off-shoulders. If you are, then this is for you.
13. Draped Dress. Sexy is the word. Expect surplice bodice, asymmetric skirt, racerback, and spaghetti straps.
14. Lace Inset Dress. I would wear it with black tights, high boots, and a sequined cardigan.
15. Classic Wrap Dress. Yet another desk-to-date, versatile LBD.
16. Mock-Neck Lace-Front Dress. Makes you think of mules, platforms, or ankle caged sandals.