Are you inspired by sunset? How about painting your eyes with sunrise-sunset shades?
I´ve a fun colorful makeup to share. I got this idea from a “Hot Neon MakeUp Contest” that´s held by Jedan.com, a popular website in Thailand which is all about makeup, fashion and beauty. It´s here where I get inspirations. I learn a lot from their talented beauty gurus.
This neon makeup tutorial is inspired by sunrise-sunset colors. Indeed, a picture paints a thousand words.
I made a face chart for this makeup look so I could visualize the overall effect. I tried several colors and I love this one the most. I also heart the color of sunset, which contains orange, red, pink and blue.
Now grab your makeup kit and we´ll start. These are what you need:
1.L’oreal studio secrets anti-shine mattifying primer
2. P2 Profitime foundation No.021
3. Beautymaker concealer
4. Rimmel match perfection concealer (Golden beige 070)
5. Manhattan translucent powder
6. Aqua face kit paint (red & yellow)
7. Zoeva 88 matte eyeshadow palette
8. Alterra kajal white eyeliner
9. Essence black eyeliner pen
10.Essence no limits volume mascara waterproof
11. Sunday eyelash curler
12. Artdeco glitz false eyelashes
13. Aqua face kit paint (red)
14. Zoeva 88 matte eyeshadow palette (pink)
15. Etude House Orgel Light Blusher no.4
16. Fruit lip balm
17. ‘Make me gorgeous’ in bright pink lipstick
-Zoeva basic brush
-Sigma travel kit brush
-Art brush แปรงระบายสีน้ำ
– Wet towel paper to remove the excess makeup
Stay with me, we´ll do this step by step!
1. Apply mosturizer, sunblock and then apply L’oreal anti-shine primer.
2. Apply P2 Profitime foundation with Sigma F60 brush.
3. Apply the concealer to cover all the blemish,under my eyes,freckles and scars
with Sigma F60 brush.
4. Apply the loose powder to set the foundation and concealer.
I use Sigma flat top kabuki F80.
5. Apply yellow eyeshadow on the inner half lid using aqua face paint kit
with the art brush.
6.Apply red eyeshadow on the lid at the oter half ( aqua face paint kit palette)
with Zoeva duo cream shadow brush
7. Apply yellow eyeshadow over the yellow base ( Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette) with Zoeva eyeshadow brush
8. Apply orange eyeshadow in the middle over the red base (Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette) with Zoeva eyeshadow brush
9. Apply red eyeshadow at the outer v and blend it all over to the yellow. (Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette) with Zoeva eye pencil brush
10. Apply pink eyeshadow at the crease to the lower part and blend the harsh line. (Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette)
with Zoeva eye blender brush
11. Apply yellow eyeshadow as a highlight under eyebrow and blend the harsh line. Also apply the orange to blend to the lower part. ( Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette) with Sigma pencil E30 brush.
12.Apply orange eyeshadow to the lower part. (Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette)
with Sigma pencil E30 brush.
13. Blend the harsh line with the yellow eyeshadow.
14. Apply white eye pencil at the waterline as a color base (Alterra kajal white eyeliner)
15. Apply blue eyeshadow over the white waterline. (Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette) with Zoeva eyeliner duo brush
16. Apply Essence black eyeliner pen.
17. Curl the eyelash.
18. Essence No limits volume mascara waterproof. Apply Essence No limits volume mascara waterproof.
19. Apply Essence No limits volume mascara waterproof on the lash brush to volumize my lower lash.
20. Apply false eyelashes (Artdeco glitz eyelashes)
21. Apply the bright pink lipstick( Make me gorgeous brand).
22.Eyeshadow (Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette)
23. Blending brush (Sigma F60), (Etude Orgel blusher)
22.Apply pink eyeshadow on the cheek as a blush ( Etude Orgel blusher) with Sigma F60 brush.
23. Apply bright shimmer pink blush as a highlight at the cheekbone (ETUDE House Orgel Light Blusher no.4)
with Sigma tapered blending E40 brush.
24. Apply red eyeshadow on eyebrows ( aqua face paint kit palette) with Essence angle brush.
And here´s the finished look!
What do you think of neon makeup? Discuss!