Did you know that you can give honor to your country´s heroes, the military, through your makeup?
As you look back at the 911 fateful event ten years ago, as you say prayers for all the victims and the brave soldiers deployed to protect your country, pay them some tribute by getting your makeup kit. Let´s do a military chic inspired makeup.
The idea of this makeup is from ‘Military chic makeup contest’ from Jeban.com. The concept with the color combination of ‘brown, green & blue’.
This time, I wanted to create something wearable – a fancy makeup look.
1. L’oreal studio secrets anti-shine mattifying primer 2. P2 Profitime foundation No.021 3. Illamasqua skin base foundation No.16 4. Beautymaker concealer 5. Manhattan translucent powder
6. Urban Decay Primer 7. Essence Metallic pencil (Limited edition) 8. Urban Decay Naked palette 9. Zoeva 88 matte eyeshadow palette 10. Maybelline HyperSharp black eyeliner pen. 11. Gino McCray Black gel eyeliner 12. Essence maximum definition volume mascara 13. Maybelline Hypercurl volume express mascara waterproof 14. Daiso false eyelashes 15. Mei Linda green fancy false eyelashes 16. Sunday eyelash curler
17. Zoeva 88 Cheek 18. Etude House orgel blusher No.04
19. Carmex lip balm 20. Gino Maccray Lingerie secret lip & gloss no.02 ( Limited edition) Brushes -Zoeva basic brush -Sigma travel kit brush – unknown brush (bought at MBK, Thailand)
See the Look! Before and after Process
1. Apply moisturizer, sunblock and then apply L’oreal anti-shine primer.
2. Apply brown eyeshadow to the eyebrows (Zoeva 88 matte eyeshadow palette).
3. Apply eyeshadow base all over the eyelids. (Urban Decay primer potion)
4. Apply metallic eyeshadow all over the eyelid ( Essence Metallic pencil)
5. Apply nude beige eyeshadow over the eye lids (UD Naked palette -Virgin) I use Sigma eye shading E55 brush ,damp it with DIY mixing medium (water+glycerine).
6.Apply gold bronze eyeshadow on the lid to the crease (UD Naked palette -Half Baked) I use Sigma eye shading E55 brush ,damp it with DIY mixing medium (water+glycerine).
7. Apply chocolate brown eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eye. (UD Naked palette -Darkhorse) I use the damp small eyeshadow brush with DIY mixing medium (water+glycerine).
8. Use the clean brush with nude beige eyeshadow under the eyebrows (UD Naked palette -Virgin) I use Zoeva brush.
9. Apply gold eyeshadow with damped small brush to the lower lash line. (Gino McCray-gold loose eyeshadow) I use a dampened liner brush.
10. Apply light green eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eyes.( Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette) I use Essence eyeliner angle brush.
11. Apply blue eyeshadow at the outer V of the eyes. ( Zoeva 88 Matt eyeshadow palette) I use Essence eyeliner angle brush.
12. Apply black gel eyeliner (eyeliner with brush from Gino Maccray)
13. Apply black gel eyeliner to the lower lash line and also the inner of the eyes (eyeliner with brush from Gino Maccray)
14. Apply the liquid black liner (Maybelline HyperSharp)
15. Apply mascara ( 2 times with Essense mascara and 1 time with Maybelline mascara)
16. Apply dark brown eyeshadow to the crease. (UD Naked palette -Darkhorse) I use Zoeva pencil brush.
17. Add more color and blend the harsh line.
18. Apply concealer. ( Beauty Maker -Taiwan) 19. Apply false eyelash (Daiso half false eyelashes)
20. Apply foundation to your face. (P2 Profitime foundation No.021) 21.Apply the dark foundation to contour the face ( Illamasqua skin base foundation No.16)
I use Sigma flat top kabuki F80. 21. Apply translucent powder to set the foundation. I use Sigma powder brush.
22. Apply the plum color blush. ( Etude orgel blush No.04) I use Sigma angle brush.
23. Apply lip balm(Carmex ) then nude lipstick+lipgloss (Gino Mccray) 24. Backcomb the hair and curl it with Remington curl iron. If you want wearable look , you can finish at this step.
If you want the fancy look, just add the fancy eyelash. 25. Apply fancy green false eyelashes (Mei Linda)
26. Apply the pink shimmer to highlight on the cheek and the nose.
Finally, finished! xD
I borrowed the military jacket from Michael and the soft air gun from Michael’s bro.
Are you military chic inspired? Discuss!