When it comes to sleeves — whether for a top or a dress — the quarter sleeve is the most elegant. Not only it is elegant, it is also the best way to hide untoned arms and shoulders without looking utterly covered.
With that in mind, if you´re shopping for elegant work dresses, you must and should consider the quarter sleeve dresses. When you rock a quarter sleeve dress to the office, you don´t need a jacket or a suit to level it up. It´s a complete package. Here are 24 fashionable and super elegant dresses with quarter sleeves that I highly recommend.
1. The Coveted Wrap Quarter Sleeve Dresses
1) Anne Klein Atocha, 2) Anne Klein Emerson, 3) Anne Klein Floral, 4) Maggy London
It was Diane von Furstenberg who popularized the wrap dress and she made it mostly with quarter sleeves. Remember that a wrap dress is super versatile and if it´s with quarter sleeves, it´s definitely ready-to-wear for work. So professional!
See: 12 Hottest Wrap Dresses for Summer
2. The Classic Black Quarter Sleeve Dresses
5) Lark & Ro, 6) Nine West, 7) Calvin Klein, 8) GRAHAM & SPENCER
Black is elegant, there´s no question about that, and it´s the most preferred color for professionals. If you´re going to wear a little black dress to the office, preferably knee-length, go for the quarter sleeve black dress for a result that exudes double elements of professionalism.
3. The Sexy Twist Quarter Sleeve Dresses
9) Anne Klein, 10) Adrianna Papell, 11) Anne Klein, 12) Anne Klein
For overachieving working gals who aren´t afraid to embrace their femininity at work while maintaining professionalism, quarter sleeve dresses with sexy twist style and fabulous lively prints are a great option for work outfits. Regardless of the season, whether it´s winter or summer, a printed quarter sleeve twist dress is always effective in boasting your mood at work.
4. The Trendy Monochrome Quarter Sleeve Dresses
13) Adrianna Papell, 14) Ellen Tracy, 15) Calvin Klein, 16) Calvin Klein
If you want to inject trends to your workwear without appearing too trendy, monochrome is the safest trend to put your hands on. And since you don´t want to drown your dress with sleek but too-calculated work suits, pick the quarter sleeve monochrome dress. You´ll be as good at the office as you´re fabulous to a romantic dinner date.
See: 6 Of-the-Moment Outfits to Update Your Monochrome Style For Fall
5. The Bright Solid Quarter Sleeve Dresses
17) Kasper, 18) Calvin Klein, 19) Jessica Howard, 20) MSK
Less is more, we say. So you may want to go for dresses which speak of one feature at a time, this time, the bright color. If you rather not look bold in bold prints but you still want to keep interesting while elegant, the quarter sleeve bright solid colored dress is for you.
6. Head Over Heels Quarter Sleeve Dresses
21) Eliza J, 22) Taylor, 23) Eliza J, 24) Sandra Darren
These quarter dresses are unarguably the most fabulous desk-to-date dresses. Their prints are to die for but their shape — from wrap to shift and midi sheath — is professional and respectable for work. you can layer them with black tights in winter or with opaque stockings in warmer seasons.
Now over to you, girls, do you find quarter sleeve dresses versatile and elegant for work?