Living and working in Bangkok, Thailand, spoilt me for 6 years with affordable salons. Getting my hair done anytime was never a problem. Now a full-time fashion blogger living in Europe, with my blog not generating enough revenue to finance a frequent expensive hairdo from a salon, I am forced to learn how to do my own hair.
A girl is a girl, when it to comes to hair, she needs options. In doing your hair, you want it to complement your dress. But whether you wear straight locks or flirty curly hair, you need it to be bouncy with great volume. Rather than blowing your hard-earned cash at the salon, learn these easy styling tricks that will give you that bouncy celebrity hair for less.
How to Get Bouncy Hair
- Apply mousse into towel dried hair. My favorites are
Nivea Hair Mousse, Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Loreal Studio Line hair volumizing mousse.
- Lean over and turn your head down. Using
the Original InStyler, brush your hair downwards to dry roots completely and add volume.
- With your head up, place the brush face down at the roots and flip it inwards. Once the hair catches, gently lift and pull it downwards to volumize the roots and make the top half of your strands smoother.
- Once your hair is completely dry, place 2- to 3-inch section of hair between the barrel and bristled end, the barrel will begin to rotate. The gentle rotating motion and smooth cylinder surface avoids snagging or tangling your locks. As you run the InStyler through your hair, the bristles gently separate strands while the rotating barrel adds shine and fullness.
- Wrap the strands that frame your face around the bristles and hold it along your chin for a couple of minutes. This will make the edges curl inwards. If you want some strands to move outwards, wrap the edges around the bristle and roll in outward direction, hold for a couple of minutes.
Have Your Say
So tell me Creative Fashionistas, what hair styling tricks do you use in volumizing your hair? What tools and products do you find helpful in achieving this hair style?
|how to get bouncy hair naturally|
|how to get bouncy hair instantly|
|how to get bouncy hair overnight|
|how to make hair bouncy from front|
|how to get bouncy hair with rollers|
|how to get bouncy hair with flat iron|
|how to make hair bouncy and thick|
|permanent bouncy hair treatment|