Rihanna doesn´t only wear edgy hairstyle, she also wears trendy (and vibrant) makeup.
I´ve been so inspired when I saw her colorful makeup for spring. It´s a mix and blend of shades of yellow, brown, green, and of course, hot pink!
Did I say … red hair?
Because spring is about bright colors, I didn´t hesitate to emulate her oh-so-gorgeous spring makeup.
Btw, have you seen my previous Neon makeup tutorial? You know, neon is the color trend this season (think neon dresses, neon nail polish, and neon shoes). So if you haven´t tried neon makeup for spring yet, make sure to check it out.
And now to Rihanna´s …
I´ll make this makeup tutorial as clear and as easy as possible, so bear with me. Get your makeup kit, a cup of tea, take your comfy seat, and let´s start this step by step.
What You Need
Lancome Precious Cells mascara
P2 Secret mascara
Zoeva 88 matt eyeshadow palette
The Spring Makeup Process
1. Apply NYX jumbo eye pencil (yellow) as eye base.
2. Apply yellow eyeshadow over the yellow base. (Zoeva 88 matt eyeshadow)
3. Apply light brown eyeshadow over the crease. (Zoeva 88 matte eyeshadow)
4. Apply dark brown eyeshadow over the crease. (Zoeva 88 matte eyeshadow)
5. Apply NYX jumbo eye pencil (yellow) as eye base along the lower lashline.
6. Apply yellow eyeshadow over the yellow base. (Zoeva 88 matte eyeshadow)
7. Apply green eyeshadow in the corner.(Zoeva 88 matte eyeshadow)
8. I added more yellow eyeshadow at the inner V for more dramatic look. (Zoeva 88 matt eyeshadow)
9. I added more brown cream eyeshadow on the crease for additional effects.
(NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in French Fries)
10. Apply light beige color under eyebrow and blend well with the brown color.(Zoeva 88 matt eyeshadow)
11. Apply matte brown eyeshadow to eyebrows. (Zoeva 88 matt eyeshadow)
12. Apply black liner with Essence angle brush. (Maybelline Master drama kohl liner)
13. Apply black liquid eyeliner over to sharpen the edge of the liner. (Maybelline Hypersharp liner)
14. Apply mascara (Lancome Precious cells). Then Apply mascara around 2 coats. (P2 Secret mascara)
15. Apply false eyelashes.
16. Apply pink fuchsia lip liner (NYX lip liner). Then Apply bright pink lipstick or lipgloss (Coastal scent 66 lip palette).
17. Apply bright pink blush (Coastal scent blush palette).
What do you think of this Rihanna-inspired colorful makeup look? Is it something you´d consider to wear for spring?
If you have any question regarding the makeup process, feel free to leave it as a comment below.