The other night I was watching the re-run of the MTV Movie Awards 2012 through a German television channel (I hated the wrong timing mostly nonsense commentary with lots of laughing from the three German VJs) and there were some outfits that really impressed me.
I know this is a bit late but I can´t let myself not feature these celeb looks that I adore. So let me tell you who impressed me much, from the top.
- Emma Stone in Martin Grant. She´s the reason you´d hate women (that´s from her tribute video), Emma Stone, her vibrant beauty and her impressive acting skills in varied genre. That moment she went up the stage to receive her popcorn for Trailblazer award, I knew instantly she´s the Best Dressed Awardee and even the Best Dressed attendee. She dressed up a black and tan ensemble by Martin Grant with Brian Atwood pumps. Her heart warming speech told it all.
- Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab. Elizabeth Banks bagged the Sexy Movie Awards and she playfully did some pumping (acts) exhibit with the hot guys Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey and Joe Manganiello, who presented her with the Golden Popcorn. I love how cheerfully she took the stage but I love more what she was wearing. Her webbed Elie Saab jumpsuit ensemble took them an hour and 40 minutes to work out. I also like her high blonde bun and hot pink nail polish which went perfect with the look.
- Kate Beckinsale. When Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel together presented the award, they both look gorgeous. However, there´s no question that I and hubby both voted for Kate as being more beautiful and more elegant looking that night. Kate wore a Christian Dior nude dress with Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, Jessica Robinson jewelry, and a Kotur clutch.
- Leighton Meester in Christian Cota. While walking through the tunnel and out to the stage escorted by two gentlemen, I was so admiring those legs. Leighton Meester looks fabulous and sweet in a Christian Cota design accessorized with Brian Atwood heels, Neil Lane jewels and a Jimmy Choo bag.
- Jennifer Aniston in Valentino. She´ll forever be that girl next door, with well-toned figure and flirty blonde locks. With this Valentino number I realized that Jennifer Aniston looks great in a leather LBD. Congratulations Jennifer for that Dirtbag honor!
Ellie Kemper. I did not see her climb up the stage to receive any popcorn award but well, she climbed fifth in my list for MTV Best Dressed. I love the new definition she to floral print. She actually took two colors somewhere from the print – one for her shoes and one for her clutch. She´s wearing a Dolce&Gabbana dress, JustFab purse, and McQueen shoes.
So tell me girls, who are your bets for “best dressed” from the MTV Movie awards?