Cable knit sweaters are your best friend when it comes to warm yet polished outfits. This wear-with-everything pullover can be dressed up and down and can be worn to the office and down to the streets. From chunky oversized to cropped, belted or squared cable knit sweaters, this basic looks sophisticated and stylish when paired with unexpected items.
If you´re looking for new ways to style your cable knit sweater, here are twenty looks for you to steal.
1. Wear a boat neck cable sweater with leather skirt and laced up over the knee boots for an edgy look. Alternatively, if you want to wear its feminine version, pair it with a long tulip skirt and sexy heels.
Doo.Ri Boat Neck Cable Sweater
2. Balance a cable-knit sweater that features a scoop neck and long bell sleeves with more rooms at the bottom. Pair it with extra wide, bell bottom jeans.
Free People Wrapped in Cables Pegasus Sweater
3. Create a flirty feel with your cable knit sweater, team it with a black leather mini skirt and oxford booties.
Lover Cable Knit Sweater
4. When the weather allows, go for a really trendy look by mixing your vibrant cable knit sweater with cashmere shorts, knee-high socks and ankle boots.
Le Mont St. Michel Cable Knit Sweater
5. Bring runway to reality, wear an ivory cable knit sweater over a bias gown or team with a brown leather mini skirt.
Jenni Kayne Cable Sweater
6. Redefine a long pleated skirt by blending it with a cropped, crew-neck sweater with lattice cable stitches. Complete with T-strap platform pumps.
Opening Ceremony Cable Knit Crew Neck Sweater
7. Go for a very sophisticated look, pair a white cable knit sweater with a bright belted Hayden trousers
Milly Susan Cable Knit Sweater
8. Opt for a relax take, wear a crew neck cable knit sweater with faded washed jeans, tucked in and belted.
Ami Dans La Rue Crew Neck Cable Sweater
9. Love to turn heads? Choose a Hollywood glam for your cable knit sweater. Wear it belted teamed with a python metallic pants or classic leopard print skirt, finished with attention-grabbing knee-high boots.
Elie Tahari Laurine Cable Knit Sweater
10. Put a hand on layering. Layer a crew neck cable sweater with bow or dot print blouse with juicy couture medallion lace kkirt.
Juicy Couture Cropped Crew Neck Cable Sweater
11. Take a splendid layers miniskirt and motorcycle ankle boots to go with your cable knit sweater for a very hot look.
Splendid Classic Cable Sweater
12. This season is about bright colors. Pick a vibrant cable knit sweater to go with bow shorts and high heel loafers.
Tibi 3/4 Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater
13. Get a V-neck cable-knit sweater and wear with boyfriend jeans and Madewell Belgian Flat Loafers for a relaxed, boy-meets-girl finish.
Juicy Couture Preppy Cable Knit Pullover
14. Look smart and put-together, wear a cable knit sweater dress with black tights and black suede ankle boots to work or to date. Tibi Cable Knit Sweater Dress
15. Do twisted vintage look. Wear a cable knit crew neck sweater with below the knee orchad skirt and lace up booties.
16. Mimic a French lady. Style your bright cable knit sweater with printed scarf, bow tied. Add a black skirt, tights and maroon tall boots. Throw over a fedora. Cable Susan Sweater
17. Style an open-knit cable sweaters with a gorgeous cross draped skirt and black leather ankle boots. Markus Lupfer Hand Knit Cable Sweater
18. Keep things youthful, team your Boatneck Pullover with a reversible patch pocket skirt, black tights and black ankle boots.
19. Colored skinny jeans are still on trend. Pop up its vibrant color by wearing with it a black/gray cable knit cardigan.
IRO Amelia Cable Knit Sweater
20. Want to wear cable knit sweater even in summer? What you need is a round neck cropped pullover paired with a lovely crochet shorts.
Free People Cable Guy Cropped Pullover
So tell me Creative Fashionistas, which of the above cable knit sweaters is your fave? Which way of styling it inspires you to wear it?